Chicken Nugget Central

For those who have experienced laughing alone at Kuwait cinema.

Monday, July 03, 2006

Give it to me Baby!!

.
If you know me, then you will know that I like funky stuff. I dress in a funky way, and my stuff is usually unique to what other people have. Not because it is unavailable (although some is, thank God for online shopping), but just because no1 has the guts to buy/wear it.
However, I buy and wear it and pull it off really well. I also get compliments all the time on my style.

Now what pisses me off is when people think they can pull off my style, by taking my stuff.....

What the hell is it with people who wanna take my stuff?

Not borrow, but TAKE.

This is how it goes.....

"Nice 'pendant', abyh"

Like just this weekend, I was wearing a funky accessory which I had added a MiYaFuSHi touch to, and a friend decides he wants it. I told him no, since it was a fav and matched with everything and hey it was mine, and I had just given away a similar item 1 month ago and still didnt find a replacemnt for it....

imagine he goes...."why is it from some1 special? if it is then OK"

I'm like, "No but it is special to me!"

He even repeated his request several times during the day, when bad things happened....like ...

"See if you would have given it to me, that wouldn't have happened."

HA!! Get your own goddamned stuff!!

Thing is, these people will take the stuff and I never see it again. They even tell me they never wore it!! Why?? Because if you had style, and could pull it off, you wouldnt need to steal stuff off me in the first place!

DUMBASSES!!

8 Comments:

  • At July 03, 2006 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow cheap..

     
  • At July 04, 2006 12:41 PM, Blogger DiiGMaa said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At July 04, 2006 8:45 PM, Blogger Delicately Realistic said…

    WAAAAAAAAY
    wayh 3areeth chithy ms shift
    hffff

     
  • At July 06, 2006 1:06 AM, Blogger Dr.Lost said…

    hmmm.. guess NEVER askin u for anything ;pp but honestly if its somethin i liuv i probably wouldnt give it away just 2 anyone, guess it depends on the person, how special they r 2 me, if its someone i love then i'd give her my all.. i know that sounded f******* gay but u know what i mean woman :)

     
  • At July 06, 2006 9:43 PM, Blogger Nunu-San said…

    LOL!! You're cute =)

    Bes I second DR sij wayh 3areeth!!

     
  • At July 07, 2006 9:18 PM, Blogger sexygoba said…

    OK IM CONFUSED. why did a guy want ur pendant? lol

    and I cant believe people have the guts to ask for stuff..

     
  • At July 10, 2006 12:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Why hang with thieves? Ditch 'em!

     
  • At July 11, 2006 5:53 PM, Blogger MiYaFuSHi said…

    anon: Him? yeah.

    tinkerbell: But at least you get the stuff back

    OJ: Yeah but then they get offended and act like you are cheap or a bad friend or seomthing. Oh and don't get me started on rings.

    DR: 3ad he is really skinny :P maybe thats to make up for it

    DR.Lost: Yup I do. But thats a whole other issue, since as loved one is part of you.

    7tenths: Some things can be pulled off as unisex you know. But since I am pissed off, go ahead and assume and insult.

    nunu: *blush* thanks babe.

    sexygoba: Ok it wasnt a pendant, but lets say for the sake of agrument that it was.

    Anon: lol, everyone has their faults.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home