Chicken Nugget Central

For those who have experienced laughing alone at Kuwait cinema.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Sounds about right...

.
Study: Sexual Desire is in Your Genes


Your sexual desire or lack thereof could be in your genes, scientists announced today. The discovery might change how psychologists view sexuality.
The researchers found that individual differences in human sexual desire can be attributed to genetic variations. The study is the first to provide data to show that common variations in the sequence of DNA impact on sexual desire, arousal and function, the researchers said.....

....continued here.

I'll just take this chance to point out that........I KNEW IT!!!! I just KNEW IT!!

6 Comments:

  • At May 30, 2006 12:57 PM, Blogger Papillona ® said…

    NOOOOOOO!

    It's genetic?

     
  • At May 30, 2006 2:23 PM, Blogger Shwaish said…

    i choose to be in denial abt this so no no nooo it is not genetic!!

     
  • At May 30, 2006 4:59 PM, Blogger Drunk'n'Gorgeous said…

    Explains a lot... no, actually it doesn't but ok. Still coming to terms with the idea. Definitely not liking it, though. Ah well :P

     
  • At May 31, 2006 9:04 AM, Blogger DiiGMaa said…

    off topic:

    H A P P Y

    B I R T H D A Y

    M I Y A F U S H I ;********

     
  • At May 31, 2006 5:44 PM, Blogger SnoCone said…

    So we can finally blame our parents with impunity... So you're saying that my babies will be delivered by a stork too? :P

     
  • At June 02, 2006 3:10 AM, Blogger MiYaFuSHi said…

    pap: Thats what the study says.

    SP: I wonder why :P

    vintage: Odor? Like armpit smell. Come to think of it, I read that armpit smell has pheronomes or whatever they are called. So that makes sense too

    D&G: Lol...I wont say what I wanna say :P

    Diigmaa: Yaay! You remembered! Thanks babe! Extremely sweet :)

    snocone: What I am saying is that next time you get caught with your pants around your ankles, you can legitimately blame your parents for it :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home