Chicken Nugget Central

For those who have experienced laughing alone at Kuwait cinema.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Confession: Woke Up Engaged

.
Funniest thing I've read in a long time. I actually find it oddly romantic...

"Long, hard night of drinking and cavorting. Met a great looking girl. Don't remember much of the night after our third bar stop. Woke up the next morning with her in my bed wearing an engagement ring.

Panic, inner strife, more panic, questioning myself... This went on for three months as she gleefully made our wedding plans. By the fourth month I had - in fact - fallen completely in love with her. Got married a month later. Have been married for seven years and now have two beautiful children.

I recently told her for the first time about those first few months together, not remembering proposing, not sure what to do. She laughed and told me that she knew the whole time. That I never proposed, and that a friend gave her the ring that night we went out to play a little joke on me after I passed out drunk. She liked me, I played into her joke so well that she just kept it going and by the fourth month together, she too fell in love with me.

Go figure..."

13 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home