Chicken Nugget Central

For those who have experienced laughing alone at Kuwait cinema.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

and She is Back!..

.

Remember my post about Janet's extra weight a few months back???

Well, apparently it was for a movie role that was then cancelled (Mariah Carey took over) and she has now slimed down. Check it out here.

I dunno about you guys, but if I had to put on all that weight and then be told I would have to go through hell to lose it then I am pretty sure we would have a body on our hands. A dead one that is. With it's neck wringed. Well!

Don't these celebs who are putting on weight and taking it off like a change of clothes worry about getting sagging skin??

3 Comments:

  • At June 27, 2006 3:57 PM, Blogger don_veto said…

    Anyone can lose weight if you got a profesional nutritionist, workout trainer, dietician, dedicated cook, plastic surgeon, etc. monitoring and correcting your every gram lost or gained for a month or more. It is easy.

     
  • At June 27, 2006 4:28 PM, Blogger The Krispy Dixie said…

    ay shay?!?!

    I think she just said that 3ashan itbarir mowqifhaa u know? Everytime Janet takes a break from performing, she puts on 40 pounds.. it has nothing to do with movie roles, belieeeeeeve me :P

     
  • At July 03, 2006 9:50 PM, Blogger MiYaFuSHi said…

    DV: Lol true!!

    The KD: Sij? this happened before?
    Although I agree that it is a bullshit story, wallaho a3lam.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home