Chicken Nugget Central

For those who have experienced laughing alone at Kuwait cinema.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

GOBSMACKING GOSSIP!! - Update

.
I went to see that girl, and she was surrounded by girls in 3abaya and in3al zanooba, although she didn't look as bad as my friend described. She did stare and follow us around, but from far. Pity since I wanted to kick her ass. Oh and I met the creepy guy and yes he was very creepy. We were also followed to the car by some obviously lesbian chick, who was trying to use my phone. Yeah as if I'm gonna give it to you.

Anyways, I told my friend my opinion, which is that the guy is a creep and he is trying to get her to be his scapegoat. I think my friend got that point through her sometimes thick skull after about 10 more calls from him telling her to go to the guy in charge to get the girl kicked out. Meanwhile, 'Nouf' was telling everyone that she will get my friend in a whole lotta shit if she gets her kicked out. I told my friend to let the creep get himself out of his own problems and for her to stay out of it. Which she did.

Finally they changed some rules and my friend does'nt go there much. Madry we haven't spoken about it for a while.

Boring update I know :P

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home