Chicken Nugget Central

For those who have experienced laughing alone at Kuwait cinema.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Return of The Feril Curse

.
Yup, it's about 5 am in the morning and I am up. AGAIN! So while thinking about wether I should post an update on my friend's dilemma from GOBSMACKING GOSSIP (for my readers) or I should bitch and moan about my life and stuff I am going through....I decided hmmm....this blog is about me, and me is selfish, so yeah....1 bitchin and moanin post coming up :D Hey at least I am actually posting!

Anyways.....there is a conspiracy in my life. Seriously now, I have noticed this ever since I was 14, the Feb- April months are jinxed for me. I know it sounds ridiculous, but it is true. Some years it is worse than others, but generally this is the case. I have even come to expect it!!
What I mean by jinxed is that problems would pop up from nowhere starting Feb and continue to pop up until end of April. Those will be BIG problems, mixed with SMALL ones and they will hit me one after the other directly or even at the same time, to the point where I can't even take a breather and when I attempt to, that screws me over too.

Yup, I currently have problems at home, Dad pressures (my future) and Mum pressures (meet weirdos) amongst others (bros and sis). I also have problems at work due to some unfair changes that have taken place meaning I have to learn everything anew. Problems with my group of friends, due to 1 guy who has decided to make me his mortal enemy, and thus split the group in two.

Of course this is all mixed in with a healthy splattering of small annoyances and disturbances, that continue to piss me off further.

All these problems, have been building up, as is my work load to solve them. I have so much stuff to do and limited time to do it in. However, I feel so drained that I do not have the will to do squat!

Actually, I just realised I need some me-time to relax and feel like myself again, then to get organised. Hopefully, everything else will fall into place.

So you see ladies and gentlemen, I have the Feb-April curse. I think I will name it the FERIL CURSE. YaaY, I made up a word :D
That is why I love MAY!! In fact, I think I will name my daughter May.


So are you cursed??

13 Comments:

  • At April 05, 2006 8:16 AM, Blogger don_veto said…

    No curse for me, there might be a voodoo doll of me somewhere and someone is sticking pins in it, but it is not working.

     
  • At April 05, 2006 8:41 AM, Blogger The Krispy Dixie said…

    hmmm..... i don't think i'm cursed... if i were tho.. i think i brought it on myself... (refer to my post about self-cursing)...

    I like to curse... does that count as being cursed? :P

     
  • At April 05, 2006 10:17 AM, Blogger Purgatory said…

    Yes I am cursed for reading long posts

     
  • At April 05, 2006 10:48 AM, Blogger Jacqui said…

    I am cursed, every beginning or pre-Ramadan time I get into a big fight with mother.

    Always happens, except this year things passed through and teh fight came a bit later lol.

     
  • At April 05, 2006 3:57 PM, Blogger adorra said…

    I'm cursed in december!!

     
  • At April 05, 2006 10:39 PM, Blogger ScarlO said…

    meah, my kitties fall in love with ugly street cats.. every now and then you'd see one of'em is preggers, she'd give birth to the ugliest kittens ever, and dad would throw them away.

     
  • At April 05, 2006 10:49 PM, Blogger MissCosmoKuwait said…

    yep!..September through Nov...which makes my new word...Sepov!..:)

     
  • At April 05, 2006 11:20 PM, Blogger Baroque said…

    lo0l i have this curse too, except that between those months i gain weight! i can't manage to loose this excess package!

     
  • At April 05, 2006 11:44 PM, Blogger Claire said…

    ooooh. I like your blog, it's very fun.
    I too have this Feb-April curse. Mine always has a theme, last year there was no end to boyfriend/finacee/crush issues for me and my flatmates. This year the theme is illness; my father, brother, sister, and I have all been sick a lot and, unfortunately, my friend is in the hospital right now.
    I can't wait until May!

     
  • At April 06, 2006 9:52 AM, Blogger Entrepreneur said…

    wow, everyone has this. If you guys could sell your curses of e-bay to a curse-collector you would all be very very rich...

    We should commoditise and standardise the "curse" market and allow it to develop freely. Capitalism - lovely.

     
  • At April 06, 2006 9:16 PM, Blogger DiiGMaa said…

    Hmmm I was born with Murphy's Law Syndrome... does that categorize as a life long curse ?
    But I was also blessed with a (don't mess with me or God will strike u with my) "7owbah"...

    Equilibrium I guess ??

     
  • At April 11, 2006 8:13 PM, Blogger MiYaFuSHi said…

    DV: What makes you think that??

    The KD: Hmmm...I need to get back to you on that

    Purg: Good.

    Jacqui: Well before is better, at least you get it out of your system :P

    Adorra: Ending the year with a bang huh?

    Scarlo: Cats???

    Miss: Sepov it is!!

    baroque: Bad timing! Summer is coming and so is the sun....think tans :D

    Nocturne: Thanks and Welcome and join me in fighting the feril!

    PofM:WOW! I feel better :D Thanks :D

    Entre: :/

    Diigma: No that is not balanced. You win against life by far. 7oba!! Thats amazing. Like BAM!! and your chabd is cold :P

     
  • At April 15, 2006 5:30 AM, Blogger Ba7aR said…

    YESSSSSS!!!.. i was thinking about this the other day! it seems that this time of year is when i'm most pressured in work and socially, and ofcourse work and social issues are interrelated!!!!.. I'm surprised its not just me who is troubled by THE Feril Curse!!!... i've also noticed that feb-apr. are when most of the happy things also happen, but i dont really get to enjoy them as much as i should!.. Can't wait for May to come hoppin:P.. good luck babe;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home