Chicken Nugget Central

For those who have experienced laughing alone at Kuwait cinema.

Monday, March 20, 2006

GOBSMACKING GOSSIP!!

.
I saw my best friend's face today as I have never seen it before. She looked like she had seen a ghost! And if you know my best friend, you know that, like me, not much shocks her. She was asking me about recent events in my life, but I couldn't get over the look on her face. "What's wrong?" I asked. This is the story she told me...

She has a hobby which she practices 3 times a week, and has been doing so in the same place for about 7 years now. This is a large place, where she has established herself, with many people. She has mentioned to me different people from time to time, and today she mentioned a girl I will call Nouf. Apparently Nouf is a girl she has been having trouble with. She started off by telling me, how Nouf would sit next to her, and talk on the phone, blatantly bitching about her. She would say, "Gi6ee3a, aslan zain miny ga3da ma3a hal ashkal wil 3ayayiz"

A good point to mention would be that my best friend is extremely beautiful, with and without make-up, and has an amazing petite body (even after having a baby), with a unique dress sense to match. This girl apparently is hideously ugly, so ugly in fact, that one guy said he would throw up on her is she ever came near him.

Anyways, my friend, lets call her Jood, is the type to ignore. So she ignored her. No big deal right? Just a jealous ugly fat girl. Anyways, that's what I though.

So my friend tells me about the teacher, lets call him Bu Fawaz, who has been Jood's instructor since she started but who recently started ignoring her in class (ie. not teaching her), even though she paid for it, and they are good friends.

Apparently, Bu Fawaz had called Jood on Wednesday and told her that Nouf, had called his wife and told her out of the blue that he was cheating on her with several girls, one of them being my friend Jood.

I automatically asked Jood if she has told her husband, and thankfully she had. Anyways, she then tells me that Bu Fawaz, spends time at his friend's apartment to drink and 'have fun' with girls. Also, that he has girlfriends who he spends time with naked, but does not sleep with. (this sounds like complete bullshit to me).

Anyways, his wife asked to talk to my friend, and called her today. She told her the REAL story. I was GOBSMACKED when I heard it!!

Nouf, had gone to Bu Fawaz's HOME, and rang the doorbell, which was opened by their 13 year old son. She asked for his mum, and while he went to call her, Bu Fawaz came home. Nouf fled to her car as she saw him arrive and at that same time, his wife saw her talk to him and called her over to find out what she wanted. Nouf then safely in her car opens her car window, and shouts at the 3 of them, including their young son,
"BU FAWAZ NAYIM MA3AY!! O KAN YABY YIFTA7NY!! BES ANA MA KHALAYTA!!" She goes on to say how he is a cheat, that she had photographic proof and that he had stuff going on with several girls that he teaches including Jood.

Well, his wife had met Jood before and her husband, so her name was the only one she picked up while worrying about the ruined image of her son's father. Jood comforted her, and assured her that nothing was going on.



I told Jood, that Nouf was one crazy bitch, but she sounded like she wanted revenge and that he must have done something to warrant her wanting revenge. She goes wait..... you haven't heard the rest of it!.....

She then says how she was driving home the other day, and the girl followed her!! Jood didn't even notice cause she was doing it from afar!! FREAKY!! (She had also followed Bu Fawaz before to his friend's apartment)

Anyways, Jood talked to some people, who all seem to be talking about what a whore this girl is!

One incident was while a group of them were sitting, and an old man told Nouf who was wearing a short skirt and had her legs wide open, that she needed to cover up, and she replied, ' la 3ady'.
The girl has also been going around telling everyone how Bu Fawaz slept with her and the other girls.

So today, my friend was in class, and Nouf sat there right next to her as usual, with her cheek on her hand, staring at Jood the WHOLE time. Until Jood turned her seating so that her back was to Nouf. At which point Nouf says, "Ti3jibny il thiga il zayda 3an il lizoom" and other stuff while pretending to talk on the phone. Nouf has been there for about a year and Jood has never talked to her in her life!

Now I ask you people....what the hell is wrong with this girl? I am really worried about my friend, and hate that some lowlife is causing her problems. What does she want?? What should my friend do?

P.S. I will be going there tomorrow to kick some ugly pimply butt!!

23 Comments:

  • At March 21, 2006 1:00 AM, Blogger 3baid said…

    Freaky @_@
    If it were me I'd say confront her once in a calm way, then ignore her if she insists. If things get out of hand, try to reach her parents or report her somewhere.

     
  • At March 21, 2006 7:15 AM, Blogger iliveinq8 said…

    astaghfar allah! ya welkom min 3athab allah!.. la 7aya wala mesta7a!

    wain reyayelkom

     
  • At March 21, 2006 9:46 AM, Blogger Entrepreneur said…

    I live in Kuwait,

    Who are u referring to?

     
  • At March 21, 2006 1:04 PM, Blogger Jacqui said…

    Wow, craziness seems to be the rage nowadays?

     
  • At March 21, 2006 2:16 PM, Blogger 2 Second Club ® said…

    OK I so hate to judge, but this chick is just pure nut.. hehehe..

    no seriously, I think she has so much issues.. I think it’s better to stay away dear, and like zinzinq8 said, it’s not worth it for your friend to stay in that class.. you have no idea what you are up against, no logic reasoning, nor heat would change anything.. something you have never encountered before, and you have no idea where this is going.. she’s following them.. this might get out of hand, so far things are handled fine, but you don’t know where this is going.. get your friend out of there, class shmass… f*%k it..

     
  • At March 21, 2006 3:16 PM, Blogger Blogger said…

    Im sorry but this girl "Nouf" is just too funny..7imdilla wil shiker some ppl really wana be the ones with all the gossip bas mo 3arfeen shloun they get all the attention. Seriously, Tell me how the beatin goes lol

     
  • At March 21, 2006 4:35 PM, Blogger Misguided said…

    "I automatically asked Jood if she has told her husband, and thankfully she had. Anyways, she then tells me that Bu Fawaz, spends time at his friend's apartment to drink and 'have fun' with girls. Also, that he has girlfriends who he spends time with naked, but does not sleep with. (this sounds like complete bullshit to me)."

    Now just to be clear... I think Nouf is just a disgusting and a sorry excuse for a human bieng.

    But how does your friend know all this stuff about Bu fawaz. Odd... why would a man share such information with his students? I just don't think it's right..

    Each to himself I think... but don't bring that crap to work!

    I dunno the whole story is odd.. I think bu-fawaz had what was coming to him... I feel bad for your friend..

    truly,
    Misguided

     
  • At March 21, 2006 4:36 PM, Blogger Mother Courage said…

    low life !

    Sima3nah w Salamnah !!

     
  • At March 22, 2006 12:05 AM, Blogger DiiGMaa said…

    la 7owla wala qowa !!!

    what a sick b**ch !!!

    Darling tell ur friend to Drop the class !!!

    bs ma feeha roo7 o ta33al !!

    Drop the class !!!
    Drop the class !!!
    Drop the class !!!

     
  • At March 22, 2006 7:42 AM, Blogger The Stallion said…

    In my point of view your friend should not drop her class! The istructor should drop the crazy girl and make her leave his class!

    I think the girl has a personality difficiency which she tries to push onto others! Since she is not happy with her life she tries to bring people around her down and ruin thier lives! There is only 1 place for those kinds of people and that's the good old Jerry Springer show!

     
  • At March 22, 2006 10:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hmm, i never knew that such demented lives were being lead here in q8. but hey who im i to judge... right? anyways, have u ever heard of this expression "ib3id 3an ill shar o '3aneelo"? well i trully beleive that this is a key solution to this whole dilemma. it seems that the girl we calll nouf is facing some attention crisis and personally i think confronting her would only escalate problems.

     
  • At March 22, 2006 11:22 PM, Blogger Baroque said…

    WTF?
    i heard there were weirdos out there but this is just too much..

     
  • At March 24, 2006 2:58 PM, Blogger Dr.Lost said…

    women need 2 stop gossiping.. i know men do too bas whatever.. either way its always trouble ..

     
  • At March 24, 2006 4:13 PM, Blogger Jewaira said…

    Bu Fawaz sounds very fishy & sleazt to me and not all that innocent.

    I don't know how important this class is but it doesn't sound like a very reputable place where decent people should hang about.

    There will always be nutcases like Nouf but it certainly is best to stay away from someone like that who is without scruples and enjoys creating a fuss.

     
  • At March 25, 2006 9:33 AM, Blogger Purgatory said…

    i wont read the comments, but she can easily just beat her up with the help of some friends, does not take much to do that these days.

     
  • At March 25, 2006 9:02 PM, Blogger Entrepreneur said…

    Nut cases are cool, they make you feel good when you see them and think: Thank god im not like that.

    If she continues to harrass your friend, kidnap her, put her in a little glass box, and feed her crickets. Should she refuse to eat them, dip them in chocolate sauce and wave them in front of her nose.

    After 5 days she should be hungry enough to at least try a nibble.

    At that exact moment in time, take a photograph of her in the the midst of her nibble, release her from the glass box and scream "we got you on camera, we got you on camera... begone oh nutty girl, enough chocolate crickets for you.... begone!"

    and you shouldnt see her again out of pure shame. Worked for me, my stalker-ex left the country!

     
  • At March 26, 2006 7:02 PM, Blogger The Krispy Dixie said…

    WTF?

    Ay shay min umma!!!

    Wut a bleeding- steaming pile of biaaaaaaaaaaaaatch!!

    u need some help kicking her a** hun!? :D

    seriously tho... this teacher of theirs sounds a bit sleazy.... shakla madry.. moo 3ajibny....

    wallah madry bes if she keeps bothering ur friend, i think ur friend should complain to some kind of authority figure... and if there's no authority figure around... get some of us bloggers on board and we'll kick some a**!

    :( good luck to ur friend

     
  • At March 29, 2006 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You're gossiping about her as well, stating how she's loose and slutty around other men.

     
  • At March 29, 2006 5:14 PM, Blogger Entrepreneur said…

    legalise beer

     
  • At April 01, 2006 3:05 PM, Blogger MiYaFuSHi said…

    zinzin: Thanks babe. She told me the same thing actually.

    3baid: Things are out of hand.

    i_live_in_q8: You better be referring to 'Nouf'

    Entre: No answer I guess.

    Jacqui: Why what else happened?

    The don: I cannot advise her to leave. As I said, it is not exactly a class, and she has spent years of her life establishing herself there. Plus options are limited.

    sty: Lol, I guess she IS the gossip.

    misguided: I fully agree with you! I think my friend is wrong to be discussing such issues with him. She tells me they are friends since she started 7 years ago.

    MC: 6al3a min Galb!

    Digmaa: All together now!...Actually I think she heard u. She must have :P

    The S: I think HE left! Gab ib 3umra.

    the_dentist: I fully agree with you!

    baroque: This is why I had to share. I had no idea either.

    dr.lost: My friend and I talked about a problem in her life. I am gossiping with you. Sharing my friends problem to help find a solution.

    jewaira: Seems one of the professors brings these kinds of girls around. I do not like the place either, however, note that my friend never talked to her in her life.

    purg: What would that achieve?

    Entre: I think crickets were considered a delicacy in the old days. Either way.....put down the joint!

    The KD: Thank you babe! I told her that!

    anon: Yes that is EXACTLY what I am saying.

    jash: OMG u cracked me up! La I am alive and well.

     
  • At April 01, 2006 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Karaht'teeni besmi :/ lol

    7adda pyscho this girl... mu mestaw3eba ako nass lehal daraja mentally demented!!

     
  • At April 01, 2006 8:26 PM, Blogger Purgatory said…

    Try it and then ask me that question.

     
  • At April 11, 2006 7:57 PM, Blogger MiYaFuSHi said…

    entre: :P U

    Anon: OPs

    Purg: No

     

Post a Comment

<< Home