Chicken Nugget Central

For those who have experienced laughing alone at Kuwait cinema.

Friday, February 10, 2006

This is a Post about Blogging

.
I have read on some blogs about:

  1. how there are blog groups that exist etc.
  2. how people try and make themselves look good on their blogs, or show off etc.
  3. how a lot of comments are left to suck up etc.
  4. how some blogs are all lies and fake.
  5. how guys post on girls' blogs and vice versa for attention.

So I thought I would give my take on the above in reference to my blog and myself:

  1. I am not aware of any groups, I do not have an attention span that will allow me to read too deeply into other peoples blogs and their relationships with each other. I have the memory of a goldfish and thus hardly remember, which nick goes with which blog, goes with which post. In that light, I do not care for group thingys myself, but feel free to enlighten me as to which ones exist.
  2. I am myself. If I say good things about myself, then that is who I am. If you think I am vain, then you are damn right!
  3. At first, I was shocked about how nice everyone was. Never thought of it as sucking up though. I think everyone is just being nice. Nice is good, personally I prefer honesty though, and I try to be honest when I leave comments.
  4. I have never lied on my blog or other peoples. I truly believe in honesty. I do not see the need to lie, since I am not trying to impress anyone, I am merely writing my thoughts down. Some posts are for myself, some posts are for readers, either way, it is all 100% me.
  5. I leave comments on posts I find interesting, or on blogs of people I think are nice. I also try and leave comments on posts of people who commented on my blog. If I do not comment on your blog, it means I have nothing to say.

In summary: I am loving this blogging thing so far, since it has made me see life in a whole new way. I am more likely now to pay attention to things around me and appreciate them. My blog is a great outlet for my thoughts which I would usually have trouble sharing.

I feel like I am part of a club, with you my readers. A secret little world of mine that few know I exist in. Truly, I thank you for the love and support.

p.s. My posts are picked up by SAFATOO and not Safat.

5 Comments:

  • At February 10, 2006 9:45 PM, Blogger Jacqui said…

    Your P.S. would've been addressed to me back in October but early November I quit adding the blogs to Safat ;p Hence the job falls on Nibaq but he doesn't have the time really, and he's been trying to get me back but I don't see my Limited Edition DVD set of the ten seasons of Friends yet :P

    Hehehe but I agree with most of the things you mentioned, Blogging has not evolved into becoming a conspiracy, I mean everyone blogs for his or her own reasons.

     
  • At February 10, 2006 10:24 PM, Blogger don_veto said…

    I agree with you MiyaFushi 100% (sucking up, hehe)

    No seriously, every one has his own reason for blogging. For me, I like to think of my blog as one large cork bulletin board where you pin all the interesting stuff that you come across or think of.

    Blogs are even better, because you get to share your stuff with everyone else.

     
  • At February 10, 2006 11:18 PM, Blogger MiYaFuSHi said…

    jackie: I read this, and I had something I wanted to say, but goshdarnit it went POOF! and got blown away :P (yay I ryhme!)
    Anyway, thanks 7abooba, but I was just referring to an easier way to access my posts, not necassarily being added to safat, although that would be a plus.
    Enjoy friends! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH! I think I actually wanna BE them, a little bit.

    DV: Great example! Couldn't have said it better myself. That's exactly how it is!
    Plus its much better than actually cork boards which just sit there on ur wall gathering dust (e7m guilty e7m)

     
  • At February 11, 2006 12:20 AM, Blogger Delicately Realistic said…

    Hello Miss Miya My New Favourite Post Lady! :P
    I agree with every letter you typed. EVERY SINGLE LETTER as if they were my very own thoughts.

    About people thinking that some people suck up in comments etc. I just think some people find it hard to believe that 'nice' people and 'niceness' really does exist in our world.

    Lets show them!
    :)

     
  • At February 11, 2006 4:27 PM, Blogger MiYaFuSHi said…

    Ahhh how sweet! *blush* *blush*

    E wallah lets show them!

    Just cause some ppl need to pop a couple of vals it doesn't mean we all do!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home