Chicken Nugget Central

For those who have experienced laughing alone at Kuwait cinema.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Tagged AGAIN

Tagged by Don_Veto

Four Jobs I've Had:
  1. The one I have now
  2. The one I had before
  3. The one where I did volunteer work
  4. The one where I trained
Four Movies I can watch Over and Over:
  1. Chocolat
  2. Original Sin
  3. Kill Bill (both)
  4. Cruel Intentions

Four Places I have lived:

  1. Kuwait
  2. UK
  3. US
  4. Kuwait

Four TV shows I LOVE:

  1. FRIENDS!
  2. Will&Grace
  3. That 70's Show
  4. Survivor
  5. 24 :P

Four Places I've Vacationed: I've been to most of the world apart from South Asia. So I will put the places I feel at home in or liked.

  1. London
  2. Switzerland
  3. Dubai
  4. Venice

Four of My Favorite Dishes:

  1. Entrecote
  2. Veal with mushrooms
  3. Mussels in cream sauce
  4. Big brownie sundae at Applebees :P

Four Sites I visit Daily:

  1. Yahoo News
  2. Safat/Safatoo
  3. Hotmail
  4. Tech sites

And since I think that this is the crappiest tag I have ever done. I will not tag any1. Yes purg and DV, I have repented (for the time being :P)

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home