Chicken Nugget Central

For those who have experienced laughing alone at Kuwait cinema.

Friday, February 03, 2006

Seven Wonders of Miyafushi

.
Tagged by Photoflow

7 things to do before I die:

-Swim with dolphins.
-Make a pot using fresh clay and that spinning thing.
-Design my own line of clothing.
-Do hij.
-Open a child help center.
-Spend a year travelling with the man I love, christening each country.
-Please my parents.

7 things I cannot do:

-Raise one eyebrow only.
-Hide my feelings.
-Make the bed.
-Concentrate on something that does not interest me.
-Make a pretty template for this blog.
-Stop dancing for life.
-Refuse chocolate.

7 things I say:

-Bite me!
-Ay shay!
-Bloody hell!
-Shit!
-Way3a!
-Kiss my ass
-Dumbass

7 books I loved:

-Memoirs of a Geisha
-Flowers in the attic
-Gone with the wind
-My piano lessons book from when I was a kid
-The one with the twins
-The one with the love story
-The one that looks like a magazine and is called cosmopolitan.

7 movies I loved:

-Original Sin
-Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
-The 5th Element
-Ice age
-Anything Fatin 7amama
-Cruel Intentions
-Nothing to lose

7 things that attract me:

-Hot people
-Floppy hair
-6 packs
-Winks
-Good manners and etiquette
-An 'I don't give a shit' attitude
-Accents, even if fake :P

7 people I want to tag:

-The Krispie Dixie
-The Solar Alchemist
-Closet Diva
-Geo
-7tenths
-Jackie
-Don_Veto


THE END.

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home