Chicken Nugget Central

For those who have experienced laughing alone at Kuwait cinema.

Friday, February 10, 2006

Good Deed came back to Bite me in the Ass...Literally!!

.
Warning: This is a rant. Feel free to ignore it.

2 friends both with sick daughters, and one who caught it herself. So what does Miya go and do? Visits them!!

Yes apparently this is meant to be a good deed, to visit the sick.

I THINK IT IS THE DUMBEST THING EVER!!!

Now I am sick. It crept upon me slowly then BAM!!

You have a hallucinating Miya screaming for God knows what in the middle of the night. (Fever makes you hallucinate people!)

Thankfully, the doctor who I think just left the 3ashoora celebration watchmacallit called back around 1 am. He was sweet enough to come to our house, where he was greeted by my family who all came to make sure I would be ok. I am thankful for that and made sure to thank them all.

So basically, I have gone from a person who wouldn't go anywhere near an injection due to a deep phobia, to a person whose ass can be used to sieve flour.

Why the hell do I keep getting sick!?!? I eat healthy, I am healthy, I exercise, I am not 'that' stressed.
I got the answer yesterday, when my mum told me how she used to shove antibiotics down my throat all the time when I was young.


So basically, my immunity system is shot! SHIT!

I'm sick of being sick!

Lesson of the day: Do not give your kids antibiotics unless neccassary.

5 Comments:

  • At February 10, 2006 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Get well soon Miya, I hope you feel better.

     
  • At February 10, 2006 3:57 PM, Blogger The Solar Alchemist said…

    damn that sucks! get well soon

    drink ginger it helps the burn out any virusis from the body!
    matshoofeen shar

     
  • At February 10, 2006 4:40 PM, Blogger MissCosmoKuwait said…

    salamat my dear...hope you feel better soon...actually this weather would make anyone sick...so don't worry...your immunity is just as bad as everybody else's..:)...Drink lots plenty of warm water and I mean plenty of water and you'll be up and about in no time...ma tshoofeen shar...

     
  • At February 10, 2006 5:15 PM, Blogger don_veto said…

    1000 Salamat, hope you get better soon. Well that is Karma for you, you do a good deed and you get punished. My advice from Dr. Don Veto is keep warm, then sleep and if you wake up , sleep again, repeat as often as nescessary.

    Don't worry, you will get back to your normal bouncy self real soon.

     
  • At February 10, 2006 7:11 PM, Blogger MiYaFuSHi said…

    Desert: Thank you

    Solar: First time I hear that....same stuff as with sushi? ma a7iba, bes ill try :P
    Thanks babe.

    Miss: Waay 7bybty thakarteeny! I didnt drink any at all! Thanx 7booba!

    DV: Allah iysalmik. Shift ishlown?? Madry shino hel stupid rule.Sara7a I don't wont any1 to visit me. I like people to see me when I am in a good mood, not when maly khilg a6il ib wayihum:/
    I am trying, bes I keep waking up, akhaf iy6oofny shay :P Not the sleeping a lot type.
    Bouncy is good! Can't wait!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home