Chicken Nugget Central

For those who have experienced laughing alone at Kuwait cinema.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Why now?

.

I miss you.

I miss your smile.

I miss that puppy face you would make.

I miss the way your whole face would light up every time you saw me.

I miss the perfect messages you would send telling me how wondeful you thought I was.

I miss the cute way you always tried to impress me throughout the years.

I miss the way you would cover everything with ketchup.

I miss the way you always made me feel better.

I miss the way we would turn to each other after a fight.

I miss the way you would call me suddenly in the middle of the night, after sensing I needed you. You were right.

I miss the way you laughed whenever I asked you to sing for me, then sneakly record your voice. Baby I hear them now and it hurts. It really does.

I miss the way you would tuck me into bed when on holiday together, then wait for me to sleep, and leave to your hotel. Remember baby? We wanted our wedding night to be special.

It never came baby. Our night never came.

He said no. He said no.

That was so long ago. So why now?

I had blocked it out baby, didn't I?

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home