Chicken Nugget Central

For those who have experienced laughing alone at Kuwait cinema.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

You have 5 seconds to get away from the Vehicle!

.
I was just reading Ms. Baker's post and remembered an incident that happened to me.

I had just left work, and was in a hurry to get home. Driving along the highwhy as usual, I noticed a grown man dressed to the nines, in a flashy new car following me. Now when I am driving I always look straight ahead no matter what

Anywas, this guy drove next to me, then in front of me, then behind me, on and on and would not leave. I was getting close to my exit off the highway and had to get rid of him, we were in the middle lane and he was right behind me.....so ladies and gentleman, I present to you my sadistic side.....

I thought to myself, "You ass think you can get me with your ho car!? MASHY! Ana a3alimik il adab!"

I readied my hand on the gear and slammed my breaks as hard as I could, so he was a feather away from crashing into me, then quickly put it on second and slammed the gas and sped away. It all happened in a split second, but I made sure to catch the look on his face as he got up close and personal with my bumper break lights :D

His eyes widened to resemble something out of an anime cartoon, and the gitra flew off his head! He went right then left, and I could swear I heard him swearing at me!

Naturally, he drove far far away from me :P

Poor guy didn't know who he was messing with.

12 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home