Chicken Nugget Central

For those who have experienced laughing alone at Kuwait cinema.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

I bet you think this post is about you

.
This post is about a person who is very special to me. Why is he special I hear you ask? Well, I will tell you.....


He is the kind of person that has a heart as pure as snow but never wears it on his sleeve. When he wants to he can charm anyone right off their feet and make them forget about the life around them. He doesn't expect anything from anyone, but will be extremely happy with what he receives. Yet, he wants to provide for the world and is striving to make it a better place.

When he talks, it is intelligently and with intense fervor. His dedication is profound, unlimited and unrelenting, a rare gem to be nourished. His masculinity is evident in his gruff exterior, which when he smiles, is replaced with a boyish charm, sure to melt the hardest of hearts.

This is a person who is definitely going places, and for that alone he deserves a lot of respect. He has surely earned mine.

I could go on...but I will not; for undoubtedly if he were to ever read this, he will get quite big headed on me.

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home