Chicken Nugget Central

For those who have experienced laughing alone at Kuwait cinema.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Vacation Day 2


The next day, I wake up and ordered this:


Which tasted as good as it looks, YUMMM :) Donned my jeans, and armed with my ipod in one pocket and my mobile in the other, (chiny I was about to DRAW any minute) I hit the biggest mall there!

Lots of shopping ensued, mostly looking for my elusive nokia mobile and and the perfect camera. So no I didnt buy lots of stuff. Apart from one of my favourite stores which happened to have sale so shilt ily ako wily mako min ihnak. And for you nosy bunch who are now saying, which store? which store? It was french connection. Love their stuff, good quality and funky.

So anyways, did I mention this mall was big and by big I mean HUGE!!!

Speaking of which, I saw the hottest guy there!! I was like DAMN!!!!! YOU SO FINEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! Then I noticed he had his sweater tied around his neck (like kids pretending to be superman) and thought maybe he was gay. But anyway I was on a mission of shopping, in the huge mall and thought to myself, 'You know what Miya, first of all, you have zilch clue how to flirt, show interest whatever, and 2nd of all you have 16786296287 stores left to check out!' So basically I need flirting classes cause I let the perfect metrosexual man get away :P


Anyways, I had promised myself a reward of the perfect extravagant designer jeans and when I walked into a store with rows and rows of them I decided the time was right :)

I stared wide eyed at all the jeans!! Stuff I usually only find online, and finally an assistant appeared to help. I pointed at about 20 different pairs and asked for my size, giddy with excitement. Then there, in the changing room, after trying on pair after pair, I realised the horror!! No matter what, make or style, they only came half way up my butt. Yes, I pulled and I tugged and finally I left the changing room defeated and looked at the salesman with puppy eyes,

'None of them fit, they are too low waist!' I told him sadly, 'Do you have any with a higher waist?' He looked me up and down, paused for a second and said hopelessly that they did not, I pleaded with him to please help find something, but he just gave me this 'intay 7altich may'oos minha look'

So yeah I have no funky jeans and suggestions for the perfect jean are welcome :D Either that or boycott low-waist jeans until designers are forced to regain their sanity!

.

I soon got tired of shopping and had a couple of hours to kill before my friend arrived in the country so I decided to watch the latest HARRY POTTER movie. I must say, I think it is the best one yet and I LOVED it. After that, I went back to the hotel and got ready and my friend picked me up and we went to this place:

We arrived there around midnight and the kitchen had closed so I just ordered a couple of cocktails which were DELICIOUS! and yes it is true what they say!! The place was pretty much empty, but right next to us was a table with 3 guys and 3 girls. One of the girls was very pretty, and while I was trying to have a conversation with my friend, he suddenly got a cat caught in the headlights look @@, and said 'You missed it!' I am like what? Apparently, the pretty girl kissed the girl with the boy haircut. A little while later she kissed her and the other girl again, and the guys and there was just a whole bunch of kissing going on!! And the thing is, they looked very professional and classy, so it was surprising.

So my friend decides lets play truth or dare, I chose dare, he goes, 'I don't wanna dare you cause I know you are a freak who will do anything!' Hmmm. I dared him something too which I cannot repeat here :P

4 Comments:

  • At January 19, 2006 1:39 AM, Blogger Jacqui said…

    Looks like you had alot of fun :P

    As for the ultimate jeans, I can only share my biggest secret with you.

    Come closer.

    Closer.

    Much more closer.

    Okay, you should totally go for some of Victoria's Secrets Jeans, they are awesome and TOTALLY FLATTERING! The one I checked out and have is "The Ultra Sexy Jeans" you can check it out here [link]

    However this is the latest killer out there and I am hoping to get it soon, apparently their semi-annual sale ends on the 26th of January so hurry up! Check this one out it's nummy [link]

    And for a different model of the last one check this [link]

    I love you, you know that don't you? :P Hehehe just messing with you though.

     
  • At January 19, 2006 2:59 PM, Blogger Entrepreneur said…

    haha

    drama drama... well i dont have much more to say about this... except for only now do i realise how centric jeans are to the lives of arabian women...

    amen

     
  • At January 20, 2006 1:00 AM, Blogger Baroque said…

    definetly true religion "Joey Jeans"!

    they're the most flattering jeans ever!

     
  • At January 22, 2006 1:47 PM, Blogger MiYaFuSHi said…

    jackie: :~~~< Why!

    entre: Well seeing as I live in JEANS, then I would say, yes they are pretty CENTRIC to me. As are they to ARAB men :)

    Charisma: I tried true religion jeans, dunno if they were joey though :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home