Chicken Nugget Central

For those who have experienced laughing alone at Kuwait cinema.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Weekly Confession Post #3


Disclaimer: This is taken from an undisclosed website. I.e. I did not write this.

My husband left potty training of our only son to me. In all reality, I am a stay-at-home mom and am always there when it is ''time''. We had a routine down. He would let me know when it was time and we would head to the bathroom.

For ''number one'' we would practice aiming at a floating piece of wadded up toilet paper - he loves moving it around the bowl. When he finished, I would dab the tip of his little winky dry and congratulate him on a job well done.

Two days ago, daddy watched our progress and laughed when his boy hit the floating target on his first try. Then he lost his mind when he saw me drying off his little fire hose. He immediately grabbed the toilet paper and threw it into the bowl. Our son started crying as dad trying to show him how to ''shake dry''.

I confess that I have apparently committed a mortal sin teaching my son to dab dry. He has refuse to shake like his father wants and daddy is blaming me for teaching our son something that will get him laughed at in the locker room. I am sorry - but if this is such a bad thing, I think we have a few years to deprogram him and save his reputation. He''s barely two...

This is gross. Do men not wash??

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home