Chicken Nugget Central

For those who have experienced laughing alone at Kuwait cinema.

Monday, December 26, 2005

My Mama and Me


“Mama barkeely tha3aft ba3ad kilo”
“E 3afya 3al sha6ra, bes ba3ad yabeelich, khasa min ihny”
“Wain?”


She pointed at my ass.

“Yuma hathy insay, mako fayda, hathy ‘trademark’ il 3ayla, sarlich 100 alf sina itgoolynly 3anha. Khal a36eech min il akhir, law aseer 3ood, hem ma ra7 itroo7!”
“La 7abybty lazim itraw7een’ha”


I thought to myself, (Oh no! Not this conversation again!)

“Mama ya3ny ana min wayn yayatny, mo minnich?”

She started laughing and sat on the floor showing me this floor exercise.

“Shofay ana ayam awal knt aroo7 il nady wasawy hal tamreen, win'mas7at mara wa7da! Shofay chithy saway.”

She continued doing that exercise while I was cracking up. I decided enough was enough; she has been nagging about my jiggly ass since I hit puberty. I thought of a new approach.

“Aslan tadryn yuma, il7yn il mawtha il makwa ikbeera, 7ita gamaw iysawoon 3amaleeyat tajmeel 3ashan iykabroonha!”
“Eee ashoof ana thak il yom bil soug, 7a6yn sirwal feeh baloonat bil vatreena”
“Ee seraweel, o 3amaliyaat, kila 3ashan yaboon hathy”
I pointed to my ass.

“Ee khosh 3ayal daam ina sarat mawtha, chood iygoom soogich”

Gee wiz, thanks mom :P

7 Comments:

  • At December 26, 2005 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    looooool that was some funny stuff :P your mom sounds too cute! "yamshee soogich!" classic! i have the same problem at home... "basich akil...did you see your ass lately?"...MOOOOMMMMM!!! yes i have and im growing a close relationship with it... im actually loving it :P looool

     
  • At December 26, 2005 8:00 PM, Blogger Purgatory said…

    Can we see it?

     
  • At December 26, 2005 11:25 PM, Blogger Entrepreneur said…

    hehehe

    i think ass is an important element to a womans physique. The ass is a beautiful area of the body that should be loved and nutured...

    asses come in all shapes and sizes, and although there are stereotyped conventionally attractive ones, ever ass is different. Little asses, big asses, round asses, flat asses, pointy asses, you name it, theres an ass shaped like it...

    so in that light I say open your eyes, look at the beauty of the ass around you and give love to all asses of all shapes and sizes... all over the world.

    The word of the day is most definately

    ASS

     
  • At December 26, 2005 11:30 PM, Blogger Entrepreneur said…

    luv ure blog btw :)

     
  • At December 27, 2005 9:35 AM, Blogger MiYaFuSHi said…

    msbaker: Thank you 7abybty:)
    Great idea! I may even put her through a whole movie of J-lo ass zooms, aka 'Shall we dance'. Merry Christmas and a Happy new year to you too and may all your wishes come true.

    adaydreamer: OMG! You get the besich akil line too?? Tell me about it! She even hides the chocolates :<

    purg: I think it was in muhallab at the shop in the corner :P

    entre: LONG LIVE THE ASS :P
    my blog loves you too

     
  • At December 27, 2005 12:38 PM, Blogger Purgatory said…

    evil! evil! you know what I mean but you got me, I like that :P

     
  • At December 27, 2005 3:20 PM, Blogger MiYaFuSHi said…

    Good. Get used to it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home