Chicken Nugget Central

For those who have experienced laughing alone at Kuwait cinema.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Movie Review: King Kong


Check out Mark's post he said it right. I would link to his post but this movie is not worth me trying to figure out how to link. Wayid 3alayh ina I am writing this post anyway!


Dumbass corny movie!
My friends and I made fun of it the whole way through. I didn't cry over my cat which I had for years, and this nut is crying over a gigantic monkey that just killed a bunch of people who were trying to save HER life!
This chick met the love of her life, and he risks her life for her, o akhrat'ha that bitch is froliking around with a monkey!! A monkey I tell you!!

Ana agool ro7ay motay wayid abrak!

Sij dumb blonde!!

(If you want the special effects, watch Jurassic park, at least that movie actually has acting skills and true suspense!)

3 Comments:

  • At December 21, 2005 9:30 PM, Blogger The Krispy Dixie said…

    In the immortal words of F.R.I.E.N.D.S.... this movie is total "BUHAKI" ;)

    7adha dumb blonde! who chooses a frickin' APE over Adrian BrOdy!??

    :D

     
  • At December 23, 2005 9:19 AM, Blogger don_veto said…

    I heard the movie is 3 hours long, so I am not going to see it. I don't want to be stuck in a cinema seat with noisy kids around me for 3 hours. Maybe if it comes out on DVD I will get it, and turn it into a musalsal by watching 1/2 hour at a time ;-)

     
  • At December 23, 2005 3:16 PM, Blogger MiYaFuSHi said…

    the KD: Ha Ha! BUHAKI! (as a friends super fan, I would never admit I have no clue what your on about :P)

    moodlonely: Yes I am aware that not all the human race shares my opinion. However, my opinion is the correct one. Never doubt that:)

    Don_Veto: Noisy kids, are you referring to my friend and I? :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home