Chicken Nugget Central

For those who have experienced laughing alone at Kuwait cinema.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Shamless Blog Plug #2

.
My 2006 Wishes
  1. Refer to picture (yes the writing)
  2. To suddenly develop a 'skinny bitch' metabolism
  3. Live alone (or with man in #1)
  4. To master salsa
  5. For my parents to suddenly become UBER cool
  6. To figure out how to make a million
  7. If #6 does'nt work out, then I will settle for invest in profitable investment
  8. To become a world famous fashion designer (which would help #6 and #7
  9. To take 2 years off to travel the world with guy in #1
  10. Oh and a digital camera with video (tips?) plus new nokia

6 Comments:

  • At December 21, 2005 9:31 PM, Blogger The Krispy Dixie said…

    hmmm... i would comment, but too busy staring at the a**.....

    hmmmm......

     
  • At December 22, 2005 8:19 AM, Blogger Qa6Wa said…

    Abeeeeeeeeeeeee, shakla lama ylim, ylim min galb,, can i steel it from u?

     
  • At December 22, 2005 12:37 PM, Blogger MiYaFuSHi said…

    Hmmm so I guess only the guy between you actually read MY WISHES :P (including the nice little poem) Had to re-edit the damn post! Tut tut tut :P

    "All sexed up and no1 to hump" is the phrase that comes to mind :P

    Shewrites: How about this, keep the camera and I will let you take a picture of me with THE BOY.

    the KD: Would you like cream with that?

    blasha: Now THAT's a thought. Steal away. Ishda3wa ana ily imsawya il pic :P

    moodlonely: Hmm, advertising of your body + advertising of your kindness and dance abilities. Plus the calling me adorable on your blog. I'm hooked!! Marry me!! :D
    (oh and please stop the creepy music)

     
  • At December 22, 2005 9:16 PM, Blogger The Krispy Dixie said…

    hell yeah! :D

     
  • At December 24, 2005 7:35 PM, Blogger 2 Second Club ® said…

    #7 and #10 is up for grant.. the other stuff, is in moodlonely's court.. hahahaaha

     
  • At December 25, 2005 10:26 AM, Blogger MiYaFuSHi said…

    the KD: Voila! I also put a strawberry on top, added for 'your' pleasure :P

    the Don: See, I am very easy to please. Now when shall I expect them? :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home