Chicken Nugget Central

For those who have experienced laughing alone at Kuwait cinema.

Monday, December 26, 2005

Office Healthy Food Delivery


Name: Food 4 Thought
Site:
www.f-4-t.com
Number: 2474158
Delivery: Kuwait city only
Times: 7:30am-3:30pm

Recently, a friend of mine sent me the link to their website. I was amazed at the professionalism and just how funky it was. They even have a racial equality motto (which is too corny for me to repeat) but still, great concept. Each item on their menu sounds mouthwateringly delicious and the best part is that they include all nutritional information. Including Cals, protien, carbs, fat and sugar!! So now you can tell exactly how many calories it is in that creamy ceasar salad.

So anyway, I decided to try them out. I made a simple order, included a special request and asked exactly how long it would take. The guy on the other end understood what I was saying, agreed to my request and said 40 mintues.
I received my order in less than 30 minutes, very nicely packaged, with a free juice included from 'Ali' the owner and 2 menus.
The food was good, the kind an upscale home cook would make, and the portions were perfectly sized. Also included was extra sauce.

I ate, enjoyed and 1 hour later I receive a call from them asking if everything was delivered on time and if I had any complaints. GREAT SERVICE!! Oh and GREAT PRICES!!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home