Chicken Nugget Central

For those who have experienced laughing alone at Kuwait cinema.

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Eat 'Indirectly' Shit


"Honey, can I go with you to parties when we get married?"
"As my bitch you can!"


Needless to say I was not impressed. Boiling with anger I continued to ignore his calls for three days, until one day, while I was at the '7away' the phone beeped with a message and my mind beeped with an idea.

I messaged back "Ok meet me at the seaside, on the condition that you will do anything I say"
He agreed and I put my plan into action.

"Law sama7t, mumkin ta36eeny shay wayid wayid mur."
("Can you give me something very very bitter" )

I took the 'murra' and a bar of soap, paid and left.

I sat at the seaside with the little bag, pondering my situation. My anger taking over me. In those days, I was a little fireball, and worked hard to control my reactions. He walked up to me and tried to make conversation. I answered,

"Eat this." And handed him the bar of soap, the guilt at my cruelty pushed aside by anger and the little voice that told me, there was no way in hell he would do such a thing, and I could instead escape this marriage.

He looked at me incredulously and pleaded forgiveness. I stayed still as a statue unanswering, my stance unwavering, until finally, he unwrapped the soap and started to nibble.

I smiled.

"Do you forgive me now?" He asked.
"No. You have another punishment." I handed him the 'Murra'.

The same scenario was repeated, but this time he actually gagged at the extreme taste. Sputtering all over the ground, a group of women turned to stare as they walked past, and I smiled triumphantly.

"Now remember that next time you decide to call me a bitch!"

I drove off amazed at the lengths this man had gone through for me. Then burst out laughing as I remembered the '7away's' words,

"Hatha murra mishan saway is'haal wajid wajid gawy"

Poor guy, turns out that wasn't an exxageration :)

7 Comments:

  • At December 24, 2005 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Walah the idea is brilliant :P/ that reminds me of a person i dearly despise(for a couple of reasons). I really should try it on that person , especially the murra.Hehe pure genious

     
  • At December 24, 2005 6:40 PM, Blogger Purgatory said…

    What is the point of this post?

     
  • At December 24, 2005 8:59 PM, Blogger bo_sale7 said…

    well dear ...
    1st u should pick the guys that wont critisize ur personality from their eastern minded side ! , when a man calls a woman a bitch ..its means no more respect for her , no more attention as lover for her .......and i think because u have been with a guy who dont know how to evalute ur attiude from a third world male brain ! , when u wonna live free choose free minded pepole ...this way u will never hear bitch again ....with murra or without murra :)

     
  • At December 25, 2005 2:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am from the 3rd world and I am married to a 3rd world wonderful gentleman. We live in a 3rd world country but my husband has never and will never call me a bitch. When any man uses that kind of language in front of a lady, it says he has no education at all and the lady who accepts being called a bitch, maybe deserves such treatment.

     
  • At December 25, 2005 2:46 AM, Blogger bo_sale7 said…

    dear anonymous ...the topic was about a friendship relation not marrige ...so plz dont jump to quick conclusions !!

     
  • At December 25, 2005 6:03 AM, Blogger The Krispy Dixie said…

    I say Good for you! ;)

     
  • At December 25, 2005 10:15 AM, Blogger MiYaFuSHi said…

    desertrose: Do not try this at home. Miyafushi will not be held accountable for any repersussions :P

    purg: Bite me:D

    bo_sale7: Thank you for you advice and welcome to my blog. Just so you know the topic is neither friendship not marriage, it is about engagement. And happened a very long time ago at a time of confusion.

    anon: Congratulations on your marriage and welcome to my blog. Please try to calm down, the man made a mistake with his choice of words. As I will clarify below.

    the KD: Thanx babe :)

    Just to clarify, the man in question is extremely kind, respectful and pure of heart. He was educated, but he was just plain bad with words and extremely over-excited about being the 'MAN' of the HOUSE.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home