Chicken Nugget Central

For those who have experienced laughing alone at Kuwait cinema.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

List: The quirky things I do

I have to put my socks on before my clothes.

I brush my teeth before getting ready to leave the house even if I had brushed them a little while ago and have not eaten.

I talk to myself when I go shopping. I will go into lengthy discussions with myself about an item and how it would match this or that etc.

I talk to myself when driving (I leave my headset on to camouflage this)

I have to keep my feet covered when sleeping in case they get bitten off by the monster. God forbid I dangle them off the side of the bed!

All items must be perpendicular to each other or else.

I continue to look up while on the elevator to see which floor we have reached even when there is no number there. I will continue to look up again and again, in ratio to the number of people on the elevator with me.

I keep my socks and underwear color coordinated and categorized.

I will watch two shows simutaneosly while using the 'recall' button.

I MUST sleep in total darkness. Therefore, I have silly putty covering the stupid digital lights on my stereo, tv etc.

I am too scared to look into a mirror at night, in case 'bloody mary' comes to get me.

In the shower, I must wash my hair before my body or else I feel 'wrong'.

I believe I can communicate with animals and that because I am 'special' they would never harm me.

I have matching socks, slippers etc for my pyjamas, which must be worn together and as a set. (I thought this was normal, until my friends slept over and pointed out that it was in FACT quite anal)

I do not eat garlicy/oniony items, since the taste in my mouth keeps me up at night. Therefore, wait for it..... I keep a tiny jar of turkish coffee powder next to my bed jar just in case.

I got rid of the teddy bears in my room because they were staring at me. I understood from the stares that they had planned to kill me in my sleep, so I got rid of them before they got rid of me. However, I kept a couple of cute ones because they 'stood up' to the bad teddy bears.

What are the quirky things that YOU do?

16 Comments:

  • At December 28, 2005 2:57 PM, Blogger 2 Second Club ® said…

    You're adorable BTW :)

     
  • At December 28, 2005 4:20 PM, Blogger MBH said…

    I don't see how all these things are quircky... pretty normal to me!
    Except for matching socks & underwear, I know some people who do this, but never understood why o_0;

     
  • At December 28, 2005 5:21 PM, Blogger Entrepreneur said…

    hehehe

    LMAO

    girl you're on crack...

    hmmm i dont have time... my quirks are that i have to fiddle with my phone, kinda have a tendancy to swing it about holding onto its little cord...

    yeah.... go figure :P

     
  • At December 28, 2005 6:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love to smell myself, my hair (when it used to be long) and I do it absentmindedly.. until one day my co worker sniffed me and said that I smelled good and I didn't have to check on myself LOL

    What can I do.. I LOVE smelling myself!



    I make weird gestures.. i cant describe them here you have to see them LOL.. i even have goddamn photographs (i think i was 8 then) as proof!



    i ponder about what it would feel like if my father's name was different... since my dads name isnt that popular.. and wonder if other ppl would wander about my dads name - adri shay motakhallef but i was thinking about it today while developing LOOOL


    sedg inni fathya!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At December 28, 2005 6:33 PM, Blogger The Krispy Dixie said…

    Wasn't there a tag about this going around at some point??

    hmmm... girl u are quirky!! borderline OCD I would say! but ur cute so u can get away with it! ;)

    as for me.... quirks would include....

    * I sniff my hair all the time now that it's getting long enough for me to do that....

    * I have to put moisturizer on my hands right before I go to bed.. even if I just did it two seconds ago...

    * I kiss my hand and touch the ceiling when running a yellow light.

    * I make up incredibly detailed stories about random people on the street. If something about them catches my eye, I will go to extreme lengths in making up stories about their lives.

     
  • At December 28, 2005 10:52 PM, Blogger Bravecat said…

    I share 7 of your quirky things :^)

     
  • At December 29, 2005 8:41 AM, Blogger Trevelyana said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At December 29, 2005 8:45 AM, Blogger Trevelyana said…

    There are pills for people like us you know..
    I already know I'm off the wall so I'll gladly share:

    On my vacations I set my clock back two hours..

    I arrive precisely 15 minutes earlier than a specified appointment.. if I don't I have a mini panic attack.. heh..

    I have complete conversations with myself.. like in my head.. aaaall freakin day.. seriously.. I bet ya I'm one of those that are using more than 15% of their brain eh?
    when I hit the sack I'm exhaaausted though heh..

    I sleep diagonally on my bed.. anyone foresee commitment issues?

     
  • At December 29, 2005 11:40 PM, Blogger MiYaFuSHi said…

    the don: Awww *blush*

    mbh: If they are normal to you, then I would like to meet you, seems you have an interesting personality :P

    Entre: Oh my GOD!! I have a friend that does that too! I think I make him nervous of something.

    Heels: Lol, Bitgabsyn 3ala roo7ich gasib? :P

    catch_22: Lool, I will need to see the photographs :P

    the KD: :D me cute :D thanks!! OCD<-- hell yeah. Hand kissing, weirdest one of all quirks here. Why would u do that?

    cat: which ones?

    leeno: Committment only?? :P

     
  • At December 30, 2005 2:39 AM, Blogger teagirl said…

    "I have to keep my feet covered when sleeping in case they get bitten off by the monster. God forbid I dangle them off the side of the bed!"
    +
    "I will watch two shows simutaneosly while using the 'recall' button."


    I do these two

     
  • At December 30, 2005 3:39 AM, Blogger 3baid said…

    I don't know if I have quirks or not :/ I don't think I do.

     
  • At December 30, 2005 4:19 PM, Blogger Bravecat said…

    The quirkiest ones!

    :^)

     
  • At December 30, 2005 8:25 PM, Blogger Entrepreneur said…

    i forget to breathe during sex lol

     
  • At December 30, 2005 9:13 PM, Blogger MiYaFuSHi said…

    Photoflow: Damn scary movies!

    3baid: Everyone does. You just take it for granted since you are so used to it.

    qatar cat: :P

    entre: Doesn't everyone?

     
  • At January 07, 2006 6:00 AM, Blogger moe said…

    I share seven of them, too. Oh, also, there's this thing underneath my bed that is just too scary to contemplate, and when I turn off the lights in my room I have to be in bed before the light has turned completely dark(you know, the filament takes like 3 seconds to get completely dark). Oh, also, I can't go to sleep without looking into the mirror or afer watching a scary movie. Ahh, I need a blog.

     
  • At October 21, 2010 11:34 AM, Blogger dany said…

    Maynoona, but I like your writing style

     

Post a Comment

<< Home