Chicken Nugget Central

For those who have experienced laughing alone at Kuwait cinema.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

You can't make this shit up!

.
So I was enjoying the evening with a group of friends and this is the result:



What you are looking at is a dead baby whale. It was found and pulled out by my 45 year old mother friend, who caught sight of it and waded into the water to pull it out. I found THAT fact alone very funny, but when she proceeded to tell the rest of us that she wanted to take it home, I really cracked up!

The whale seems to have been hit by something on it's side where it was bleeding. Another thing mentioned was that this area should not have whales and that it came there to commit suicide. Anyone know anything about this?

She also mentioned something about 'KHATEM SULAIMAN' in its stomach.
What's that about??

Hmmm....I lead an interesting life.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home