Chicken Nugget Central

For those who have experienced laughing alone at Kuwait cinema.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Oh Oh! Pink Slip.

.
So I arrive home and find a pink government slip on my table. Apparently this pibk slip was delivered by a government person in a gitra and i3gal. A million and one things go through my mind, mostly bad; while I am trying to figure out what the hell the arabic scribbles are saying. Some of those things were...

"Am I wanted?"

"Did they find out I smuggled in alcohol filled chocolates?"

"Do I have an unpaid phone bill I dunno about?"

Then I saw it was from the post office in Kaifan. Now I do not live anywhere near Kaifan, so I am thinking maybe it is a secret admirer sending me an early anonymous valentine and didn't want it to be intercepted by my family.

So I get all excited and go online to try and find their number and I find out the post customs department is in Kaifan. So now I am thinking I do not have friends that love me enough to send me stuff from abroad.

So dammit the suspense is killing me and I can't find their number. Are they open now? and what can it be? and from who???

I hope it's a valentine! My sanity says it's not, its probably some magazine from a store but still I hope :P

9 Comments:

  • At January 29, 2006 7:54 PM, Blogger Purgatory said…

    what what what! tell me!

     
  • At January 29, 2006 11:42 PM, Blogger don_veto said…

    Actually, its the Shuweikh exchange which is right next to the Girl's university in Keifan righ on airport road. You cannot miss it, the building has a huge concrete tower. What you are supposed to do is walk in, go down to the huge basement, if you are lucky you will find someone to get your delivered parcel. Then they will make you open it in front of them. If it is anything illegal or suspicious then you are in trouble. If you got a quick mind, then you can think up something quick and they will believe you, those guys did not get a job working in a basement based on their high IQ.

     
  • At January 30, 2006 12:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    they're open during the afternoon too .. from 4 to 7 i think

     
  • At January 30, 2006 8:22 AM, Blogger Jewaira said…

    So, what did you get?

     
  • At January 30, 2006 9:41 AM, Blogger Entrepreneur said…

    just go and check it out

    they cant do you for someone sending you something illegal... i mean i could be a bastard, fly to london, send you a couple of bottles of chamapgne and a kilo of marijuana and then watch you get locked up?

    HA

    fat chance.

     
  • At January 30, 2006 9:52 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    so what is it ? tell us tell us

     
  • At January 30, 2006 1:21 PM, Blogger MiYaFuSHi said…

    Don_veto and geo: Thanks for the info, I managed to get there just in time.

    Entre: I think you may have misunderstood.

    Jewaira: I am starstruck :P

    Purg, Jewaira, Mosan: I received a package. Can you guess??

     
  • At January 30, 2006 7:43 PM, Blogger Closet Diva said…

    I wanna know ! what did u get :P

     
  • At January 31, 2006 8:35 PM, Blogger MiYaFuSHi said…

    No Guesses people?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home