Chicken Nugget Central

For those who have experienced laughing alone at Kuwait cinema.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Vacation Day 3


THE SCENE: I am finally buying a camera, only 2 left, black and silver, a european couple next to me have taken the silver. I get a phone call and tell the salesguy brb. I get back to find the european guy holding my cam:

Guy: Will you give us a discount if we buy both??
Miya (Simultaneaoulsy throwing a hissy fit and grabbing the camera back): No no no, you already took the last silver one! I get one and you get one!


The couple undoubtebly moved far far away from me.


----------------------

THE SCENE: I am trying on shoes at a shoe store. My friend who had gone to another store walks in laughing like a crazy person.

Him: You see that store ALLLLLLL the way over there?
Me: Yeah??
Him: I saw the red and yellow from there!!!!!!!!!


(Note to self: Wear longer tops)

------------------------------

I spent the day shopping for a camera, had a quick lunch in the mall (very good) and then went back to the hotel, bubbled bathed etc and left again. Went to an amazing rooftop restaurant!! Really nice :)

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home