Chicken Nugget Central

For those who have experienced laughing alone at Kuwait cinema.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

It's a Big Fat NO <--


I called my (ex) best friend a few days ago and asked her if she had informed Mr. Small hands that there is no way in hell I am marrying him and she tells me that last they spoke, they decided to give me some time to think about it.

So I am at the gym the other day and after huffing and puffing on the treadmill for 45 minutes, sweat dripping away, I jump off and nearly crash into him. Yup, yup, talk about awkward moment!!

So I say hello, shake hands, and continue in my typical Miyafushi way to blatantly stare at his never-ending forehead, christened with a few tufts of hair (he was wearing gitra last time). Mr. Small Hands meanwhile was staring extremely blatantly at my body! From head or should I say boobs, to my knees and back up again. Oh and not a quick once over, which would have been more acceptable. Oh no, he took his own sweet sleazy time. EWW!!

I may now add hairless head, bigger upper half body, muscle tee with the no sides so you can see his body wearing and EXTRA sleazy to his description. YUCKH!!

I actually remembered seeing him in the gym before and thinking YUCKH, and now my gym visits have become inconvenienced by this YUCKHNESS.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home