Chicken Nugget Central

For those who have experienced laughing alone at Kuwait cinema.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Jane Fonda make way!



Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you my latest purchase. What you are looking at is in fact a pair of sweatbands. I bought them not because they are splashed all over mtv and apparently the in thing, or because I am one of those fit people with perfect bodies in lycra who can contract their bodies with extreme ease and not break a sweat. Oh no, and I am not starring in a jane fonda wannabe exercise video either. The reason I bought them is that I recently realised that sweatbands are actually made to be used to wipe sweat of your forehead.

So anyway, yesterday I took my giggly ass to the gym, armed with my sweatband. (I only wore one since no way in hell can I pull off two) I go to a mixed gym mostly used by fit foreigners. So there I am on the treadmill, slumping along, while a 70 year old grandma was sprinting next to me in her tiny shorts, and I felt the first trickle of sweat coming down my forehead. So I tell myself, 'here is your chance to use your band!' but I couldnt bring myself to do it!, I felt like such a wannabe. The trickle came closer and closer to my eye, I had a small towel to my left and my armband on my right. I kept looking between them trying to choose while the trickle got dangerously close. Suddenly it was gone. I had wiped it off with my sweatband.And just like that I was in the fit, lycra layered, sweatband wearing club.

Maybe next time I will live on the edge and wear a headband.

PS. Guys (as in with male organs), what exactly is hot about a sweaty girl? and does she have to be in tight shorts and top, or will any sweaty girl do? :P

6 Comments:

  • At December 11, 2005 12:03 PM, Blogger Entrepreneur said…

    hehehe rock on!

    Dont feel self conscious, for every "adventurous" thing you do there is always a crackpot who has done something that pales you in comparison...

    As for the sweaty girl question, well firstly, any chick in a tight shorts and a top can be sexy, doesnt have to be sweaty.

    If sweat HAS to be involved... then a little perspiration on the face, with red rosy cheeks usually looks hot. Im not a huge sweat fan, though I will admit I wouldnt resist the grasps of a fine young lady with a little perspiration... shows stamina ;P hehehe

     
  • At December 11, 2005 12:03 PM, Blogger Entrepreneur said…

    PS, do guys come without male organs?

    ok ok, forget i asked

     
  • At December 11, 2005 3:12 PM, Blogger MiYaFuSHi said…

    Oh I forgot to mention I am talking about sweaty girls at the gym. But I get your drift.

    and yeah you have guys as in guys and girls as you so eloquently put it and you have eunuchs.

     
  • At December 12, 2005 12:06 AM, Blogger Entrepreneur said…

    hehehe eunuchs

    that sucks :(

     
  • At December 12, 2005 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Right on entrepreneur, wonderful description of a sweaty girl, couldnt agree more! Hehe. If you are really interested in such girls ,then SAS is the place to be. It's always full of foreigners with tiny shorts and wonderful bodies.

     
  • At December 13, 2005 9:35 AM, Blogger Entrepreneur said…

    yeah, but i dont like sweaty girls, so why would I go looking for them :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home