Chicken Nugget Central

For those who have experienced laughing alone at Kuwait cinema.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Chicken Nugget Exhibit 1


So I am driving along Maghreb Rd. to work, which was heavy with traffic as usual, and glancing into my rearview mirror, I see him coming. A big bulky guy on a Harley decked out in black leather, bike boots, tight jeans, the works!! All in black.

Cool, I thought to myself, I wonder where he is going.....then I saw "IT". I laughed, Oh God how I laughed!! The guy was wearing a fanny pack!! Oh and not a manly black inconspicious one, oh no no no! A big brown LV fanny pack.
http://www.eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=10260164&SectionID=6000

At that point I wished I had a camera, which reminds me I need to buy one.

5 Comments:

  • At December 06, 2005 2:08 PM, Blogger Entrepreneur said…

    hehehe intimidating, probably more to men than to women!

    wouldnt surprise me if he had a pink thong on under all that leather just to top it off...


    hmmm i want a harley and i want a new camera...

    Ive been looking at the Nikon D70, its a semi prof one... great for proper pics... but not so portable like the little sony devices out there...

    bonjour

     
  • At December 06, 2005 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Greetings,
    Haha I find MOST Harley biker's gay. They disrupt traffic and don't obey the traffic law. Maybe the one you saw was going to a slumber party or something. LoOoOoL...and nevermind their location in Starbucks the one near Al-Fanar, they just sit their and bark at girls, I find that really childish..haha don't you agree??!!

     
  • At December 06, 2005 11:34 PM, Blogger MiYaFuSHi said…

    Entrepreneur: Lol, pink thong! I can imagine. How about you get the harley and I get the cam and we share :P

    Desertrose: I actually enjoy watching the bikers, since they are out to have fun and from what I have seen, the harley guys don't bother anyone. By that I mean they don't chase girls.
    As for the barking at girls, I think it's a bad idea even for dogs to do that, since it's just not worth the high pichted dramatic squeals that are sure to follow.

    Example: "AHHH! AHH! Yumma!! Waaaaaaaaay!! Umbaaaaaaaaaayh Umbaaaayh, baghayt amoot!!"

    Btw do you have a blog?

     
  • At December 07, 2005 12:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No unfortunately not, thats a double negative..loool.

     
  • At December 07, 2005 3:31 PM, Blogger Entrepreneur said…

    thoundth like a thmathing idea

     

Post a Comment

<< Home