Chicken Nugget Central

For those who have experienced laughing alone at Kuwait cinema.

Monday, December 05, 2005

Movie Review: Flightplan



Great movie! However, I had some info about it before going which I think I picked up from the trailer that kinda spoiled the suspense for me. Nearly as good as Jodie's "Panic Room" and freaklily familiar. Of course I don't need to mention that the movie was chopped up. Dunno why since it was an important conversation that was cut. I know this because my sister who was watching the movie for the second time had seen it a couple of days earlier at fanar, and that part was uncut.

So what's going on with KNCC? It's no longer a matter of gore or sex, so is it now a matter of 90 min movies?Also, do they show different versions at different theatres? or do they continue to cut the movie with every showing?
I think it's about time I sent a complaint.

3 Comments:

  • At December 06, 2005 12:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I agree with you, cinema's here in Kuwait are retarded. For instance the other day I was watching ''The Exorcism of Emily Rose'' ab Sharq and they cut the part where she gets a relevation whether to stay and suffer the pain or die and go to heaven, that really pissed me off. I hope they stop this bullshit and no wonder KNCC went out of business in the early stages of its business.

     
  • At December 06, 2005 10:46 AM, Blogger Entrepreneur said…

    we love you chicken nugget girl!

    :p

     
  • At December 06, 2005 11:59 AM, Blogger MiYaFuSHi said…

    Desertrose: I honestly don't get it. They just ruin the experience this way. I guess we will just have to wait and see what they say. And thanks for the heads up, guess I'll be watching that on DVD too!

    Entrepreneur: Right back at ya!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home