Chicken Nugget Central

For those who have experienced laughing alone at Kuwait cinema.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Houston, We Have A Problem.


So I wrote an interesting post about a silly situation I am in today, and as I was about to press 'publish' a colleague came over and made a comment, which made me scrap that post to remain anonymous. Therefore, here is the extended and edited version:

So after another night of no sleep, I dozed off about an hour before my alarm sounded and had a dream. I overslept trying to get to the good part of my dream, then my mum walked in and ruined everything :/

So yeah, I am sitting at work, half asleep, and trying to decide if I should go back home to sleep (and dream) after work, or go to a gathering where apparently I will be acting as my guy friend's girlfriend.


I noticed this at the past two events, where he would 'act' in front of people that he was my boyfriend. A couple of days ago I turned it into a laughing matter, with bursts of extreme jealousy when his phone rings etc. so people don't get the wrong idea, but the more I laughed the harder he pretended, until I finally said out loud that I am not his GF.

Anyways, today he informed me that I would be his 'couple' at the gathering today. Huh? Like HELL I will! I am single and proud of it goddammit!

I guess I better set the record straight asap, but still I dunno what to make of all this.

6 Comments:

  • At December 08, 2005 10:52 AM, Blogger Entrepreneur said…

    he sounds like a loser

    who just wants to use you to make himself seem "cool" or wanted by women.

    i mean come on, he has to pretend ure his girlfriend just to show up to these places? obviously they dont want him there otherwise they wouldnt care if he turned up by himself or whatever...

    be careful, be warned.... sounds fishy and he sounds like a loser :)

    hehe

    maybe he should get a GF and stop pretending

     
  • At December 08, 2005 2:10 PM, Blogger MiYaFuSHi said…

    Funny thing is he doesn't need a GF to show up plus he has tons of friends that are girls. So why pretend and why me?
    Anyways, he is a dear friend of mine but I solved the problem yesterday by:
    1- Telling him
    2- Sitting away from him
    3- Encouraging him to be 'friendly' with some lady that seemed to like it. lol.

    I ended up having a great time :)

     
  • At December 08, 2005 2:21 PM, Blogger Entrepreneur said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At December 08, 2005 2:25 PM, Blogger MiYaFuSHi said…

    That was just mean! :<

     
  • At December 09, 2005 1:41 AM, Blogger Entrepreneur said…

    who said something mean?

     
  • At December 09, 2005 2:10 PM, Blogger MiYaFuSHi said…

    Some jealous guy in a pink thong.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home